Opportunity for Growth! The Law Office of Theresa M Levine, P.C. is a fast-expanding, technology-forward, woman-owned law practice focused on serving New York’s local entrepreneurs, small businesses, and domestic violence survivors. With a physical office in downtown Binghamton, New York and a growing virtual footprint.
This position will be the law firm’s daily physical presence Monday through Friday 9am – 5pm in the firm’s downtown Binghamton, NY location with the opportunity for remote work occasionally and some flexibility on work schedule possible.
The ideal candidate:
This is a job to grow into! If you are responsible, ethical, keep information confidential and you’re comfortable with the unknown; and you can maintain a fast pace while keeping a fun, innovative, positive attitude -this is an opportunity to be the right-hand person to the firm founder.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple high-priority projects and tasks concurrently.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of legal language and principles, research methods, court pleadings and processes, and other related matters.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, and to exercise discretion and good judgment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
You can call me Theresa. I don’t expect you to fetch me coffee [or other personal stuff] unless you’re getting one for yourself. We’ll figure out the rest as we go along… (Do you know the 1988 movie?)
The Law Office of Theresa M Levine, PC considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or veteran status – or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please send a cover letter expressing your career vision, and how your skills and experience are relevant to the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.